Most of us struggle with occasional or even chronic low self –esteem. Throughout our lives we will feel like we’re not good enough, or that we feel either too fat or too skinny, our breasts may be too large or too small or you might feel shorter than everyone, it natural we all feel like this and it time we teach ourselves how to look good and feel great. When thinking about looking and feeling good, go beyond your body, try to discover what you find confident about yourself and what is affecting your wellbeing and lifestyle, don’t just purely focus on your weight as half the time this may not be the issue. When thinking about your lifestyle, reflect on where you are now and then try to evaluate where you want to be in the next three, six months or even a year, things to consider are:
- Your energy levels
- Your quality and quantity of sleep
- Your body
- You’re eating
- Balance in your life
- Your mind-set and daily mood
- Stress and anxiety levels
- Any current frustrations
- Your overall feelings about yourself and the current state of your life.
Ask yourself ‘what’s the problem’, you need to get to that root, find out what’s causing it and ask yourself what you don’t like and then go deeper:
- Why don’t you like this aspect
- When did it occur
- How did you come to this conclusion
- When you ask yourselves these questions, you get to the root of it and you will be able to tackle it from there.
For exampel: I think I’m too fat; because I can’t fit into my clothes and guys don’t like me; it started when I told a guy I liked him but he turned me down; He likes athletic girls so he must not like me because I am fat. Think about your appearance and don’t let others sway your opinion in regards to how you style yourself. When creating your look, be completely independent with your choices. If you want hair replacement to capture back your younger years then do it! Don’t let anyone stop you; the professional Istanbul hair replacement will make you look the best again. Just always do stuff for you, to impress you.
Develop a healthy lifestyle
Its cliché and we always hear it, but there is nothing that beats a healthy lifestyle. When you gain the confidence inside, you can then develop yourself further on the outside.
- Eat right. Eating disorders work from the outside in; this is not how beauty works and at the end of the day, you become a “disorder” yourself. And eating the right foods will put a glow in your skin; something a ton of BB Cream cannot do for you.
- This induces “feel good” hormones so when you do exercise you feel better about yourself. Don’t you think you’ll feel more confident if you can run faster than that beauty queen who does her daily jogs around the estate to show off her boobs?