Needless to say that the thrill of an upcoming date is always exciting yet nerve-wracking at the same time. “What shall I wear? Where shall we go? What will we do? Should I be late or not?” With all these questions in mind, the date is coming closer and closer until it is time to finally meet each other.
To have a nice time during a real date or at one of maturedating online websites, try to follow these simple dating don’ts.
Don’t ever do this
- No “High Five” – in a modern society, it is a common situation seeing men and women doing a “high five” gesture. But this is more for friends rather than for people in relationships. High five is something that should never be done even if you are not ready for a kiss. For example, you can say: “It was a great time. Let’s do it again?” That would be a perfect end of a nice first date.
- Don’t stop – awkward situations can happen anytime and during a date too. Nevertheless, it is not a reason to stop everything and not see each other again. Awkward situations happen with everyone, the most important is how you perceive them.
- Frequency – when you just start dating, you see them 1-2 times a week. With time, it is already 4-5 times a week and in the end, you already spend all nights together. It might sound a little un-romantic but the majority of such couples are together not because of serious intentions but because of mistaken attraction.
- Don’t boast – a great number of women who have kids can’t stop boasting about them. You should remember that it is a big turn off for a guy as he wants to get to know you first and only then kids.
- No alcohol – alcohol is a tricky thing that makes people say phrases like “I love you” without meaning them. Don’t take it seriously and think one more time whether this man/woman is worth dating.
- No rush – go for dates with happiness and ease. True feelings should develop naturally – no need to hurry them up.
- Don’t express feelings through messages – some people are shy to share their feelings face to face. That’s why they use different social networks or messengers for that. But just imagine how nice it would be for a woman to hear it personally from you.
It is easy to mess up dating experience if you don’t pay enough attention to the dating don’ts. So, take them into account, and have a great time!